Dr. Molly Gunsaulis and Team are dedicated to providing the highest quality of dental care and products possible. They put in time on a monthly basis to research and test products.
We are very proud to share our references. Here are a few examples of what Spokane's moms and dads think about us!
Click on the image to learn more about each product:
- "I wanted to take the time to thank Dr. Molly and her staff, for being so caring and kind to my children. They made the dental visit a very positive experience. Before coming to Dr. Molly, my children were terrified, but since coming to Dr. Molly my children are no longer scared. The reassurance mades all the difference in the world! I am so glad we found Dr. Molly Gunsaulis for our family. This is the best dental experience for us thanks to Dr. Molly Gunsaulis and her wonderful staff." Niki Adams
- Thanks so much Dr. Molly and Staff for the wonderful treatment we received! I was so nervous about Jack's "surgery" and all of you helped to make it the best experience possible. I am very grateful for all of you!" Xoxoxoxo J. Smitham
"Jen, how awesome that we see Dr Molly too! She's so great with the girls and being that I was a Dental Assistant for a few years, I'm REALLY picky! So glad you had a great experience, it gives me a peace of mind for any future 'surgeries' for my girls." H. Crooks
- "Today was my son and daughters first visit to Molly Gunsaulis, DDS's office. Our experience here was amazing! When we first entered we got such a warm welcome from the staff. The environment was calm and very kid friendly! All the staff was very thorough with the treatments and answering questions. My kids loved everyone here and it felt so comforting having all the staff makes this experience as calming and comfortable for my children as possible. I would absolutely recommend bringing your kids to Molly Gunsaulis's office. As a parent I LOVE leaving the dentist office with a sense of calm, knowing my kids had the best treatment they could possibly have. Thank you for such a great first visit, we look forward to our next." Angie B.
- "Fantastic Experience! Always a pleasure to come and see Molly and her Team! Thorough, professional and kind! It is our intention to continue our care with Molly for the duration of our children's childhood." Rebecca M.
- "My children have been going to this office for over a year, and they love it. We are so pleased with Dr. Molly Gunsaulis and the staff, they are wonderful. We couldn't have asked for a better dentist for our children." Jessica M.
- "We love coming to Dr. Molly. The kids are very relaxed and look forward to their visit. Thanks for being so kind and understanding with my children." Amber E.
- "I brought my son and daughter to Molly Gunsauis, DDS for their first dental visit. They helped create a positive experience, so when I say we need to go to the dentist I get smiles instead of complaints." Raul Y.
- "We love Molly Gunsaulis, DDS Dentistry for Children! It is a great place to take your children. There is lots of room to move around and plenty of things for the kids to do. The staff is very friendly and helpful. My kids look forward to every visit. We thank you!" Shawna W.
- "Dr. Molly is awesome! She relates to the kids and has done a wonderful job at making the office a fun, kid friendly environment, but not over-stimulating. Her staff is so friendly and warm. We are so happy we found an office that our girls can grow up going to and they'll get the best dental care possible!" Heather C.
- "We recently changed pediatric dentists so that our kids could go to Dr. Molly Gunsaulis. We are very happy with our decision! We found the staff and Dr. Molly to be very kid friendly. We also feel very comfortable trusting our kid's oral care to Dr. Molly. We would recommend the office to everyone especially if you have a child who has some oral problems. Thank you to the great staff and Dr. Molly; our kids will have great teeth as adults." Stephanie and Gary P.
- "My family searched for a very long time to find a children's dentist located in the Spokane Valley. The challenge was, I didn't want to visit a "multiple" dentist office. We were EXSTATIC to learn that Dr. Molly was the primary dentist and didn't have plans to bring in many more. Dr Molly has coached her staff to perfection! They are always courteous and knowledgeable! The office is always clean and organized. When our children have had a procedure Dr. Molly or staff call later to check on them. My children are 4, 7, and 14 and they will all be brought to Dr. Molly's office until they are 18, at least! Yolanda H.
- "My son, Austin, and I had an appointment at your office on September 3, 2009. It was Austin's first visit there and the service was perfect!!! I just wanted to take the time to tell all of you what a wonderful experience we had and Austin is so excited about cleaning the "sugar bugs" out of his teeth! In fact, we brush 3 times daily most days. It was so refreshing to deal with all of you and I look forward to his next appointment. Thank you for your kindness and professionalism and I've definitely been spreading the word about your dental practice! Thanks again!" Misty G.
- "Dr. Molly is awesome! She relates to the kids and has done a wonderful job at making the office a fun, kid friendly environment, and not over-stimulating. Her staff is so friendly and warm. We are so happy we found an office that our girls can grow up going to and they'll get the best dental care possible!" Heather C.